Beauty of Life
this site the web

Mcfly - That's the truth

Ok, enough crap about cute guys and all. Now it's time down to business. Well, not exactly business. It's more like another crap.

Anyway, I'm totally, TOTALLY, in love with Mcfly after listening to their newest album Above the Noise. There is a lot of nice songs in the album. They changed their style of singing and the songs are different from their previous songs. But still, I love them the same.

Well, anyway, there's this song called "That's the Truth" in the album, which at first didn't occur to me as like super nice until somehow my iPod kept on replaying it and when I really paid attention to the lyrics, foooh...it's like damn nice. It's about how a girlfriend suspected a boyfriend of cheating on her just because her friends told her so. Then the boyfriend (which will be the one singing the song) was saying stuffs like she should have trusted him more and that he shouldn't have to plead his case. The cool thing about this song is that the whole concept is about in a court kinda thing. Really cool. Anyway, back to the story. So, the guy was saying that now nothing's going to be saved but he just wanted to clear his name. Damn cool!!!!!

Ok, like I said, it's more of another crap talking blog. Hahahaha...At least this is the kind of stuffs i'm going to write until I find something inspiring to talk about =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies