Beauty of Life
this site the web

A birth and a death

It's that time again - the time where I'll be scared to go to church because of the haunting guy I said before. Seriously, I really want to avoid him, but as tomorrow's the last time I'm going to see this other friend of mine who will be leaving for good, I have no choice. Sigh...........And to top the fear of meeting the haunting guy, I have to face separation with my friend.

Anyway, before I get sidetracked again, need to talk about this thing seriously. Although I get to know about this news for quite a while now, it was until I saw my cousin's msn status that it actually dawned on me - my relatives actually died. Yeah, my cousin-in-law together with the baby inside her passed away in a car accident that involved my cousin's whole family. Luckily, my cousin and his other 4 kids were safe. Injured but at least alive. It's really a sad thing really. Although I don't even know who she was or was any closer to this cousin of mine than I was close to her, still, I feel sad. I realised that, for every family, the only thing that everyone hopes for would be that our family will be safe and sound. Like my cousin-in-law's family, they were actually expecting my cousin's family's arrival from Miri to Sibu when they met the accident. Seriously, I feel sorry for their loss.

Then, yesterday, I received another news about my younger cousin gave birth to a baby girl. Yeah, younger cousin. Should I highlight that? Well, basically the fact that she actually got married before my brothers and me, we're definitely getting the pressure. Anyway, that's not the main point here. And from what I heard from my family, it proved that my cousin's seriously too young to be a mother. I'm not judging or anything, but then again, if people say that I'm immature, well, they should really meet her. So imagine, her having a child?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies