Beauty of Life
this site the web

First time

Yesterday, I experienced the feelings of what other people always said - the feelings of failing your exam.

Went to my physio exam yesterday. Failed it. Regret that I failed. Angry at the examiner for failing me for a reason that is not sufficient.

The examiner actually failed me before he asked me any physiology questions regarding my question. He asked me anatomy questions which of course I have forgotten like super long time ago. And before he failed me, he told me, "I know this is not a physiology question but anatomy. But you should know it." I was like....(jaw dropped)

I mean, for one thing, he always said that we don't need to know about anatomy as long as we know where the brain is situated. So what's with the question?

When he failed me, he was very mean as well. His face's expression was that of annoyance. I mean, I should be the one who's angry ok. But as stupid as I was, I some more apologized to him before leaving.

After that, I didn't know what to feel. I mean, I was not sad at all. I was more like, kinda expected that I would fail. When I walked back, I was really confused about what I should feel.

Then, as the day went by, different emotions set in. I felt frustration.

Later, uncertainty.

Depression.

Confusion about what I should do.

Fear that I might fail again.

Sudden impulse to just pack my suitcase and go home.

Wow!! So that's how they all felt before. What an experience! Not a very good one, but yeah, I finally got to get the taste of it. Sigh..............................................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies