Beauty of Life
this site the web

A Father's Feelings

Was looking through my younger cousin's wedding photos after getting to know that she's giving birth today. Ya, YOUNGER cousin. Anyway, I saw these few photos with her father aka my uncle inside.

You know, it's you can see the expression on his face that he's worried and like kinda hard to let go of her kinda expression. Looking through the photos, it's like he's worried how she's going to be in the future and like worried if the wedding can go smoothly or not. And stuffs like that.

This uncle of mine, I've known him like for my entire life. Of course, I think he knew me when I was still in my mom's womb. A very fatherly figure. Was one of the very few family members who sticked and defended my family when my father passed away. Like everyone abandoned us that time, but he was with us most of the time.

Unfortunately, sometimes doing good deeds doesn't always have good consequences. His family is like a wreck kinda thing. I'm not passing judgement but basically, his family kinda still stay with him because he gives them money but he doesnt have any status at all in his family. They asked him to pay for things more than he can earn, like different kinds of mortgages and all and forcing him to do different kind of jobs so that they can have whatever they want which could be considered luxury. It's kinda sad actually.

But still, through it all, he still loves his family especially his children. The pictures definitely showed his feelings despite everything else. If only the children will realise this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies