Beauty of Life
this site the web

One and half year has passed so fast!!

It's finally the time for me to say goodbye to a friend I met in church. I can't believe that one and half year has passed.

I can still remember clearly when we met the first time and when he told me that he would be here for one and half year. And time really passed way to fast.

Well, I wanted to have dinner with him before he left but then, my stupid exam is still hanging. If only I passed my exam, i would have gone out. So, in the end, I was just able to have a chat with him after our mass today and we parted.

A brief parting and weird that it's that fast as well. Will definitely miss him cause he was the one who sat beside me during every mass. Now, I would have to sit alone again. Sigh........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies