Beauty of Life
this site the web

Dream guy..Impossible?

The more I watched a mv my friend sent to me, the more I really want to have that kind of guy. A guy who looks good in long trenchcoat and can play piano. I've found a guy who can actually play both violin and piano, which is like one of the hardest criteria of my dream guy, but he does exist. He's a Christian. He's funny. He's cute. He's like really fulfilling every single criteria. He does exist!! And one thing, he's not a celebrity but someone whom I can actually reach for. At least, in the technical sense if I really make the effort and do things the other way round, like a girl going after the boy. Unfortunately, he's neither Chinese nor Korean nor Japanese. Important factor. At least I want someone that looks like chinese or at least of chinese origin..Korean and Japanese are of Chinese origin by the way. So......

If.......there's a tall guy who looks good in trenchcoat and plays grand piano in front of me, or violin, I would definitely fall for him. Seriously, what can be more of an art than that? Lol!!!

But then again, I shouldn't be picky. I should be grateful enough if I can actually get married before 30. Anyway, now isn't the time to worry about this yet. At least, not till I graduate. By then, I guess, my whole family would be nagging me for like forever. At least now they're still in the "tolerable" level. Just occasional asking whether I have boyfriend and asking the reason for not having one till now.

Man...I really can't imagine what my family will be like if they ever find out that my plan B is not getting married...Hihihi...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies