Beauty of Life
this site the web

I'm a hypocrite myself

There are so many hypocrites around me that I really dislike living among them. I kept on going through in my head what they did and what they said and stuffs like that. But in the end, I realise, I'm actually quite a hypocrite myself.

I remember telling my brother once, "You know, your sister is also a very big hypocrite." I told him that when I was relating him to one of the stories of my friends whom I've hurt. I remember saying this person shouldn't do this and that to another person when I did the almost same thing to the other person. So, in the end, it's just like 以五十步笑百步. I always said that I didn't mean it, but then I mean, I had choices but I chose to hurt someone unknowingly.

I can bet there is someone out there who's very annoyed at me as well. Who thinks that my every move is actually very irritating. Who dislikes me a lot. And I don't blame them, cause I know it's my own fault.

The way that I am, the way that I behave, I am ashamed to say that I don't live the life as a Christian. Barely. I couldn't forgive people. I'm not considerate. I'm bias, being especially nice to only a certain people. Conclusion? I'm a HUGE hypocrite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies