Beauty of Life
this site the web

Microbiology practicals finally over!!!!

It was a damn tiring week. Starting from Monday, I was having class from 9am every day. Was damn straining. And yesterday, it finally marks the end to it.

Yesterday's atmosphere was a bit weird though. Some people actually like took a picture of our group. It was like they were a bit "sayang".

It's ok. I mean, the whole practical was fun except that I had to get up like super early everyday, well 7.30am is a bit too early for me. Then, some more, all my classes end like super late kind. And I had test. It's like the worst week ever during my second year.

And I sure hope I pass my test yesterday. Actually, I shouldn't really blame it on the practicals. Hate to admit it, I guess it wouldn't have been so tiring if I didn't keep on watching my korean drama and went to bed earlier. Hihi!

At least I did learn a lot though, at least about what bacteria colonies I carry. Lol!! I have a quite infectious colony in my throat and another weirdo colony as well. Lol!!! Not bad I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies