Beauty of Life
this site the web

Physio block test and biochem test

Don't know why, but I just couldn't focus on my studies nowadays, even when I have two major tests next week. Seriously, sometimes, I feel like stranggling myself for not being able to concentrate and all. I felt the need to study but even so, the more I feel the need, the more I don't want to study. Like I have brain freeze or something. When I started looking at my books, my mind just went blank. Nothing would exactly register. I would just stare at the page for like half an hour or so, and nothing.

Sigh................seriously!!! I need something to pull my motivation together.

And physio block test is like the most important test during the second year and the fact that I'm like still 不凉不热 doesn't actually help. I know very well it's very important and super hard as well, but my brain just wouldn't work the way I want it to work.

Damn it!!! If only I can find the motivation to study that I had during my first year........!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies