Beauty of Life
this site the web

Never ending chapters to read.....

Seriously, wanna go crazy already. How come there are so many chapters in physio and biochem? And man, how I regretted for totally let go of these 2 subjects during last semester. Fuah, now I have to read new stuffs which were supposed to be studied last semester. Will I ever catch up? Damn damn!!!

Looking at how people answered questions in the lessons makes me really nervous. I felt like shit the other day during biochem practicals when the assistant was asking some "alien" questions and people actually answered and understood while I stood thinking, "Er.........We were taught those before?"

During physio practical, the Professor said, "Exam's coming and nobody is prepared." I was like :0 And when I thought everything through, it's really very near in fact. It's just 2 months away. Gosh!! And I still have the whole Guyton to "telan". Man, I'm really dead meat.

Anyone who's reading my blog, please do DO pray for me that I won't get so addicted to the series anymore and start studying!!! But then again, it's really hard to let go of the series. Sigh.................................Can somebody help me control myself???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies