Beauty of Life
this site the web

Seriously dead!

Even though my mom's going to arrive in like 3 hours, I feel depressed. Definitely not because of my mom's coming, but because of the test that I just did this afternoon. Now, I have to come up with a stupid backup plan of taking the credit test during the exam term. Gosh!! Why did i have to touch my laptop when I had a test!! I think I'm going crazy already. Man!!

Luckily my mom's coming. Cause at least if I have to go back like super late, let's say in August, at least I won't be that homesick and at least I went back during CNY. But still, damn it! Damn it!

Seriously, I don't what luck I just had this afternoon. For one thing, I don't know why did I choose that seat and I don't know why the prof Kuriscak was sitting behind me. Shit!! Seriously.. if he didn't sit behind me, at least I would be able to have some extra time. But, he just had to sit there and caught me when I didn't hand in the test when time's up. Aaargh!!!

Ok then. Anyone's staying back in Prague in August? Don't worry, I'll be here. *sob*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies