Like I said, this blog is about what I learn as I go through every day of my life. So, here one funny fact which my brother told me.
The other day, when I went to my bro's place in Singapore, I was relating him to someone I know whom can be regarded as a good "decipher" of people's character. When I told him that this certain person said he/she can quite pretty much figure out someone's character without knowing the other person better, as in not even talking to the other person.
Guess what my brother said? He said, "Doesnt that mean he/she is judging people as well?"
Fuah, now that I think of it, I feel stupid for admiring that friend of mine who can "see" people quite correctly, cause in a way it's just making you judge people.
Of course, by doing this, you can save yourself from being hurt by others but then at the same time, what the heck? I mean, I think I would rather take the hurt or fall or whatever than ever trying to judge people again.
But then again, if you hurt me once, there's definitely no turning back. You're sentenced to "forever-untrustable-being" category. Lol!!!
Living with prejudice you might say? Neh, it doesn't always happen like that. If you hurt me once, I'll be ok if you sincerely try to make up for it. But if you do it more than once and never show any guilt, WHAM!! You're OUT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment