Beauty of Life
this site the web

Memorable indeed!

As always, fridays are like super fun day. However, the definition of "fun" for me was brought another level up cause....hihi....well, all I can say is that my ipod finally contributed to my life welfare other than being my faithful music mate.

Not long ago, a guy that's like super perfect to me, as in fulfilling all my criteria of my ideal boyfriend appeared. Oh well, it's an impossible dream anyway but of course, I mean, when someone like that appear, you just can't help but have a crush on them. He can play BOTH piano and violin which is like a criteria that very few people can fulfill. When Sanggy heard about that he can play both these instruments, she straight away said to me, "OMG!! He fulfills your criteria!!!". In other words, he's perfect!!

Anyway, this guy, K, is a bit distant from me. It was because I seldom see him but we're ok. I mean, at least, we're friend. Sometimes, he will "kacau" me and talk to me.

Last night was really memorable!! First, I just made like made a "鬼脸" at him. Then he came and shook my hand. In a very weird way indeed. The sort off very punky and manly kinda hand shake.

After that, when he saw that I let Yeng Tong listen to my ipod, he said he wanted to listen as well. Then he took my ipod and listened to my songs. He went through all my playlists apparently. While he doing so, he suddenly just like swayed towards the music. I was like uh-oh, what should I do.

I was of course happy about this..Hihi...It is a super memorable scene!! Muahahahahaha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies