Sunday = Church day = Meeting people day = fun day!!!!!!
Monday = School day = Tension day = Test day = Czech Test day!! Shit!
Tuesday = Physio day = Short morning day but long afternoon day = Physio Practical day = Extremely long day
Wednesday = another boring day = Genetics day = Genetics credit retake day = Shit day!
Thursday = Free day!! = Study Genetics day....Unfortunately
Friday = Physio day = might be able to see someone day = bible study day = again might be able to see someone day = Fun day!!!
Saturday = Genetics..........Genetics again............Genetics again................Genetics...........................
GENETICS again!!!!! Pathetic!
Sunday = church day = meeting new friend day cause friend's bringing girlfriend = tension day = day before my stupid final exam = possibly day before my flight back home???
Huraian:
Today has been a fun day of course because it's church day. Met my friend who commented about me having tests every week. Told him about my upcoming exam and he laughed..Erm... Sweat!! The point of me telling him of course was not because just to tell, I wanted to tell him about me going back to Malaysia. Super funny la..
Before meeting him, saw a few churchmates whom I never talked to before but of course seen a few times, greeted me even though I was just sitting there. Super nice people!! A guy whom I know came the week before came again. Wanted to talk to him but don't have the courage. Because of that, I felt so guilty because the words of the sermon the priest gave previously kept on ringing in my head, "Some people are new to the church and they are very shy and people should try to take the initiative to talk to them." I was like, shit, I can't do it. In the end, I just continued with what I was doing and tried to forget about him. Sigh...
Tomorrow's the day for my stupid Czech credit test. I really hope I can pass, even though I don't plan to study till tomorrow and even though there is a lot to study. Sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment