Beauty of Life
this site the web

Snow fight!!!!!

Haih...This is one event that I actually "paid" with my keys~~

It was fun of course. At first, we were just out with plans of making a snowman but in the end, we ended up having snow fight.

At the beginning, there were some outsiders that attacked us as well. We were quite helpless when they attacked us because we don't know how to make snow balls. Sweat! And they were quite good snowball aimers cause whatever they threw, they actually hit us. Lol!!

And as always, our Mr See just had to do the stuff-snow-in-your-face thing. At first, I didn't know he will be that aggresive because I didn't attack him at all. I was just "splashing" snow into Adeline's face when suddenly I felt my face being stuffed with snow. And I knew at that instant it's the infamous Yee Yong again.

After that, of course my ego wouldn't let me go down just like that. I tried to attack him a few times. Did ambushing and like did a lot of other stuffs. But because he's damn tall, I couldn't get him. And in the end, I just ended up running and screaming for my life. Lol..

And after a while, I of course did manage to get my revenge but he upgraded his skills by pushing people to the ground and really attacked them with snow. That's like the worst part. Well then, of course, with the cooperation among us "elites", we managed to get him down as well..

It was fun till the part where I realised I lost my keys...Sigh...

And of course, I was wishing for someone to be there with us as well but unfortunately and pathetically no.. Big sigh....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies