Apparently, after my sudden outburst the other day on my blogs, a few friends were a bit alarmed and corcerned about my situation. Hahaha..for this, I'm truly thankful and appreciate their concern. It made me realised that I have very good friends indeed.
My friend saw my blog and sent me a message, encouraging me in the morning the next day. I was of course surprised. However, she reminded me about one thing, which I forgot totally when I was too caught up with my studies, that is God is there. Yup, God is there. In her message, she shared with me how she just put her trust in the Lord and encourage me to do so. One thing, when I read the word "God", a revelation just dawned on me. I totally forgot about His presence and His mighty and wondrous deeds. It felt like God sent an angel to remind me that HE IS THERE, anytime, anywhere, through every step of the way. Thank God for showing me light when I was in despair. Last year, during my first year, when I was too stressed out, I would sought comfort by reading the bible. Somehow, the other day, when I was too stressed out, I was kinda blinded by the amount of things that I need to study that I didn't even realised that the bible was just right beside me. For some people, they might not believe but the truth is, God really does speak to us, through a lot of ways, among them being through the bible, friends and of course, His own voice.
In the afternoon, I received another message from my another friend, encouraging me as well. It was then I realised people do read about my blog. Hahahahaha....The point here, however, is that I was really happy and comforted. These little actions really make a difference. I just hope that I can bring comfort to those who need comfort in the future.
For God alone my soul waits in silence;
from Him comes my salvation.
He alone is my rock and my salvation,
my fortress; I shall never be shaken.
Ps 62.1-2
Trust in Him at all times, O people;
pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us.
Ps 62.8
Once God has spoken;
twice have I hear this:
that power belongs to God,
and steadfast love belongs to you,
O Lord.
For you repay to all
according to their work.
Ps 62.11-12
A little prayer:
God, I am weak. Help me every day to put my trust in you.
Help me to believe that you and I can do anything together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment