This morning, I was really happy after seeing that the price of the airticket back home has decreased. In the afternoon, I realised I might not be able to go home because I can't seem to finish my study because the exam is just 10 days away. Was so stressed out and still am that I can't study and have to succumb to blogging. Pathetic.. I guess.
I really want to go back. Somehow I really want to see my family again. I really miss my family. If only, the airticket is not like RM3000, then I would have gone back more often. I felt like giving up the idea of going back. Then, I remembered my grandfather who's like 90++ dy and my grandmother who was like looking forward to me going back. I mean, how many CNYs can I spend with my grandfather? Or, can I celebrate my CNY with them after I graduate? Sad to say, it's a bit demanding. I don't mean to curse my grandfather but to have someone live pass 100 seems impossible nowadays. Even though he can barely recognise me now, or the fact that we weren't that close but he's my grandpa. I grew up seeing him. To say that I don't have any "亲情" seems impossible also. My grandma? She was like so happy when I told her that I might be able to go back for CNY. I can still remember how she grabbed my hand when I visited her the night before I left. She was like, "Ah Bee (my pet name at home), you will come home right? Then, it won't be that long la." Gosh, how my heart ached!!
All my family i.e my brothers and mom are looking forward to me going home. Everyone's like so worried that I might not be able go back. I really miss them. I want to go home!!
The thought of my family is really weighing in on me.
Other than that, the fact that my food supplies are finishing is also giving me stress. Lol!! I want to go back Malaysia to stock up my food. Sigh....
Tried watching movies or comedies but it was impossible to even cheer up because I feel guilty as I watch the movies. And apparently I couldn't find any super nice comedy as well. I have a lot of romance movies but I am definitely not in a mood for that kind of movies.
Gosh!! I need to "de-stress"!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment