Lol!! I was shocked when my friend from church, Dave, was commenting about my "never-ending tests".
D: So are you going to go for coffee after this? (usually my church serves refreshment after every mass)
Me: Nooo..(a bit feeling "sayang" and smiling)
D: I guess you have to go back and study again right? You're having test again this week I guess?
Me: Yaya (nodding, surprised about how he predicted my schedule)
D: (laughing) You know, you're the first person I heard that has so many tests..
I was surprised because it never occured to me as abnormal, probably because I kinda got used to the fact that medicine life is pathetic and supposed to have tests almost every day kinda thing. In fact, if the particular week doesn't have any test, I'll be feeling weird. Lol!!
Well, welcome to my life~~Lol!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment