Beauty of Life
this site the web

Disney's Fan

I must admit, that I'm one hell of a Disney's cartoons' die-hard fan. Lol!! Grew up watching Disney's classics. It's hard not to love those cartoons when they have such beautiful drawings and most of all, soundtracks. I really love to listen to the songs in the cartoons.

My first ever VCD was The Little Mermaid. My mom gave it for my birthday long time ago. I remember like watching it countless times when I first had it. Because usually my birthday was usually during school holidays, so as soon as I woke up from my bed, I would immediately pop the VCD into the player and started watching and singing. Lol!!! My whole family got so used to it.

And I thought that I was the only one who still likes Disney's cartoons even though I'm quite a grown up...until last night. I was humming away one of the songs in Beauty and the Beast. And surprisingly, Adeline asked me what song was it because she knew it was a cartoon's song. Then, I got to know that she's also a Disney's fan. Hahahaha...I guess I'm not a weirdo then. Lol!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies