Beauty of Life
this site the web

Did something stupid again

Sigh....because of my stupid mistake, now I lost my keys to my apartment and all my locks for my luggages. Stupid. Really stupid..

I usually put my keys in my pants' pocket but I don't know why, just now I put it in the shallow pocket of my jacket. Of course, I didn't expect that I would fall down and all. Well then, we were playing with snow and I was pushed to the ground a few times by my friend so I guess that's when my keys fell out of my pocket. Shit!! Now I have to buy new locks and make new keys again. Really shit!!

What a price to pay for a snow fight!!! Sigh...And above all, I lost my "I love Prague" keychain..Lol!! Sweat! But the keys were super important in the sense that replicating keys is a super expensive business here and buying locks are going to make holes in my pocket as well....Why..Why... Oh why am I so careless?? Why bad things always HAVE to happen when I enjoy myself? Sigh...

Today's lesson..Don't put keys in your shallow pockets..Well, it's an obvious thing to do but I'm just stupid enough to do it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies