Something just hit me when I was browsing through the internet, that is, people won't take the time to try to understand your real meaning as soon as they see something you said that's critising them. Pity right?
I was once in that kind of situation once. Not really long ago. Misunderstanding because some friends were telling me this friend this and that. Then, confronted the friend. Friend didn't consider the misunderstanding part, just considered the part where I confronted. Shit right? Yup, definitely. One thing, I was stupid myself as well. Believed the words of some people said before considering whether these people were good people or not. So, when things happened, these "people" just said, "Oh, you shouldn't have done that. That friend should have his/her reason (not specifying gender, scared I will be bombarded again). You should have considered his/her situation." I tell you, it's really bullshit. Shouldn't have trust these double-faced people. And damn it when that friend didn't even bother who was the one planted the misunderstanding into me.
People always quote me when I say something wrong. They never give a damn thought about as to why I will have that certain kind of thought. All they were thinking is, "That Francesca said this and that about me. How could she?". When confront me, they say, "You said this and that didn't you? You think is it correct for you to say this? Very disappointing....blah blah blah..." Too many version, couldn't remember all of them.
Well, the best part is, I didn't particularly refer to them when I was writing about them in my blog or elsewhere. Mind you, I never even tell a single soul directly, as in verbal conversation, about anything that anyone did to me. For goodness sake, I didn't even mention names. OMG!! I can't even have a single freedom in writing my blog? What shit is this? At least I didn't say it straight to them like, " Actually I don't like you." like what I did back in high school. Which, of course, made me the most hated person in the whole school. Well, what to do? I would rather be straightforward than to badmouth certain people to certain people.
Now that the more I think of it, the angrier I am. And the angrier I am, the more I can't study. Shit!!! I hate this cycle.
Well then, to prevent any more misunderstanding and more people disliking me and never consider my standing, I need to take some precaution then. Here goes nothing. People who read my blog and are hurt by it, I apologise but I hope you should consider my standing before judging me and consider whether if yourself is in the wrong as well. Thanks to the folks who read my blog and didn't get hurt and bear grudges against me!!! :-)
P/s: No offense intended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment