Beauty of Life
this site the web

Missing KTT exam times?

I really miss KTT time now. I mean, I miss my friends who were taking the speedy A-level with me. I miss them very much. How I wish they are in the same university as me.

During exam periods, if I didn't go back to Sarawak, I would go and stay with my Poland-bound friends. They were just a bunch of super cool friends. Studying with them was fun. Weird to say, but I really had a lot of fun during exam periods that time. Even though we would be studying, we had a lot of other activities as well which made it all seem not that stressful. These people are just different. I guess the fact that they didn't exude the feeling of stress is a major factor that I like them as well. I mean, they could actually crack up a joke or just be laid back when supposedly we should be super stressed!! Lol!!

I miss my ex-housemates very much as well. Not to say that I miss the pranks they played on me. They were laid back people as well. I guess, the comfort I got back then when we supported each other when we were down is the reason I miss them as well. How we would talk about God and share our experiences when we were at the height of our stress level.

I really miss them now. Kiu Fen, Felicia, Yoke Foong, Siew Meng, Shu Yet, Variant and Shusyi. I'm actually quite a bad person cause I only miss them when I am stressed. Hahaha...

I want to talk to Yeng Tong like I usually did whenever I feel stressed but then I don't want to bother her now because if compared to me, I guess her stress level should be worse than mine. I miss talking to her also.

Somemore it doesn't help when you have a friend who's just totally being an asshole. I really couldn't care about my language already. I mean, how many times he has to hurt me before he get the idea that I'm a human as well and not some doll with no feelings. I really feel like just ending our friendship a few times but when he's good to me, I pula lembut hati and forgave him. I mean, he never learnt his lesson even though I actually didn't talk to him for half a year last year. Why he can treat other people like sister and notice their feelings when they are down but never realise how hurt I am? How come he could see me as transparent and practically ignored me when some other people came even though we were talking quite a lot? People always say we have heart-to-heart kinda thing between us. Hmph.. I care about him but does he ever care about me? I really hope there won't be a day when I actually will really end our friendship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies