Beauty of Life
this site the web

Nostalgia

Last night, after listening to the same set of songs over and over again, I finally decided to change my playlist. When the song of "心跳" by LeeHom came up, I was caught by surprise as I was sort of "depoted" back to the time when I was studying for my first dissection test because that time, I was listening to his songs while studying. And even more, as the song kept on playing, it brought back some memories as well. After this song, it was another song by him as well, and again memories just came on streaming into my mind. Cool huh?

Then, just now I decided to change my playlist again to David Archuleta's songs. As soon as the first song came on, again, memories came into my mind. Except this time, it brought back the memories of the time when I was studying for my final exams last year. Lol!!!! It's super funny though. I even "ter"remembered the time when I was going to church and listening to the same song. Gosh!!

Just realised songs can actually bring feelings of nostalgia as well.

1 comments:

Charlotte said...

yeah yeah it can, haha... some songs reminded me of the past (just one or two years ago, hehe). There's something to miss in every period of the past, haha

Btw... good luck for all your exams!

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies