Beauty of Life
this site the web

Turning to Him

Two days ago, my friend was asking me to pray for her for her coming exam. Usually, she's not someone who gets stressed quite easily but because she has 3 exams this semester, she's like completely under a lot of pressure. But that's not the important thing.The thing I realised is that most people I know here (mostly Christians) turns to God when exams come. It was really great to see this. I mean, everyone just seems to know that they can't do it without God's help.

I realised that, as everyone's faith just grow when they study medicine. I guess, it's because sometimes when you're really helpless, that's when you can hear God's calling and feel God's presence as you just leave everything into His hands after trying your best kinda thing. And I'm proud of my fellow Christian friends who did what I mentioned. I really am. I hope everyone will continue to grow in their faith.

Sometimes it just feels so nice to be able to share our experiences with God with those who have been through similar things as me.

On Tuesday, I was really sad after my physio test because I did quite badly and I know I'm going to flunk the four tests. When I told my junior Adeline who's staying with me, she told me to pray and trust in the Lord. At that moment, realisation dawned on me. I mean, I was totally lost and was feeling helpless and then I was reminded of His mighty power and presence. Thank God for sending me someone to remind me of His presence. It feels so nice now to be staying with fellow Christians cause we tend to help each other to grow in faith.

During my trip to Switzerland, I was really happy to be able witness a faithful family, Adeline's family. I was really impressed by their faith. For everything, they totally trust in Him. It's really a rare thing to see a practising Christian family. On one of the days when I woke up early in the morning, one of the sisters were already up and she was reading her bible silently. That time, I thought I would never see such face - a happy face just because she's reading God's words. And then, at just any moment of the day, they just gave praise to the Lord for things He has given to them. I'm really glad to have known these people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies